Hanoi Central Backpackers Hostel
A true backpacker's hostel owned & operated by an awesome Vietnamese guy so I threw on my cape and created a hostel like no other and you know we've got it right! Why only 5 bucks you ask? 'Looks so good, there must a catch. Is there hidden costs?' Nope! ....you're a backpacker right? You're on a budget right? So we cater the price to your needs!
Once you are here ... You simply won't want to leave!
- The best things about central backpackers are the crazy travellers, nightly big party, lively atmosphere, super friendly staff, comfy beds, free internet, Breakfast and most of all Free Beer from 7:00pm to 8:00pm every night. If you looking for more chilled out, cozy homely place then check out our Central Backpackers Hostel - Original on Ly Quoc Su st.
- We offer both dorm bed and private room so itsn't matter that you are traveling alone, with partner or even your family we could deal with all you need. We also have 24 hour reception so you can easy to do later check in or early check out. All the HOME COMFORTS you would expect comfy beds,hot showers/baths, clean rooms, fully A/C...
- Tour: Do the Halong bay and Sapa trips with us, we guarantee you will get the BEST time and the BEST tours for the price!
+ For Halong Bay Tour: we are organizing the Halong Hideaway Tour for guest booking only through the Central Backpackers Hostel only. And it is the 2nd tour in Hanoi that stay on a private island in the Cat Ba National Park and you will joining with a great fun crew, only for young travellers. You also have loads of activities like Cliff Jumping, Kayaking, Trekking, Biking and partying.. And of course for the best price.
+ For Sapa Trek Homestay: We do offer the Sapa Trek Homestay Tour and going to stay at homestay with the family of tribe hill people and we will show you all of the nicest part of Sapa like the brilliant landscape, the real live, the culture and staying far from the tourist area. And of course for the best price.
We also do some daily tour around of Hanoi as Hanoi city tour, Hoa Lu- Tam Coc, Perfume pagoda, Mai Chau village, Phong Nha cave and open bus, flight or train ticket, visa... Everything you want we can get it for the best prices!
Beware: There have been numerous reports of taxi drivers and shuttle bus operating from airport, train and bus station taking customers to another hostel that pays them commission, claiming your hostel is full, has moved location, or has been knocked down by an act of God. The best way to guarantee a hassle-free transfer is to book through us for $14 total if you coming from the airport and if you arriving by bus or train let take the taxi which have name “Mai Linh taxi’’ or “Taxi Group Hanoi”, show driver our address and ask for driver take you to our hostel.
We look forward to meeting you and remember, Happy Hour starts at 7:00PM every night !!!
Free Breakfast ( from 7:00AM – 10:00AM ), Free Beer (from 7:00PM – 8:00PM ), Free Walking tour ( start @ 10:00AM ), Free Pub Crawl (start @ 10:00PM ), Linen Included, Free Towel, Free Luggage Storage, Free City Maps, Free WiFi, Free Internet Access.
- GENERAL ( We Do Not Have Motorbike Parking at Hostel )
Security Lockers, Key Card Access, Common Room, Elevator, Air Conditioning, Hot/Cold Showers, Self-Catering Facilities, Cable TV, Reading Light, Hair Dryers.
Tours/Travel Desk, Airport Transfers, 24 Hour Reception , Currency Exchange, Postal Service 24 Hour Security, Laundry Service.
- FOOD & DRINK
Restaurant, Rooftop Bar, Meals Available, Café.
We will be only too happy to answer your questions.
We are looking forward to welcome you at our two difference location:
* Central Backpackers Hostel - Original
16 Ly Quoc Su St, HoanKiem, Hanoi
Telephone : 043-9381849
* Central Backpackers Hostel - Old quarter
14-16 Thanh Ha St, Hoankiem, Hanoi
Tel: 043-9282899 or 043-9282925